How It Works...
- All classes are custom fit by age and ability and are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Our enrollment is continuous, meaning your spot is yours on a perpetual basis with no need to re-enroll. If you would like to cancel, we simply require a 30-day written notice via email (email@example.com).
- We extend the courtesy of up to four make-up lessons per 12-month rolling period, held on designated make-up days each month. In order to qualify for a make-up session, please email us prior to missing a class. Make-ups can be taken within a month of the missed class. Due to limited pool space, availability in make-up classes will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis and so the make-ups are not guaranteed.
- All new registrations begin with a call or an email. The Imagine central office can be reached at 212-253-9650 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A detailed email with previous aquatic experience will help speed the enrollment process and ensure that your child is in the right class. However, all sign-ups must be confirmed over the phone. Imagine does not believe in online registration, as personalized input is a core part of our program’s approach.
- Specific age groups and skill levels are not limited to certain days or times. However, certain pools are age-specific, due to water temperature or depth. These facility specifications can be found under each pool’s listing on our Schedules & Locations link.
Returning Imagine Swimmers...
- If you are a returning Imagine swimmer, please feel free to email us at email@example.com to re-enroll, as we keep a detailed record of each swimmer’s progress while enrolled.
- If your child has not swum with Imagine for more than 3 months, please call us so that we can learn of any progress or developments in your child's swimming.
Can I sign up for classes at any time?
Is there a registration fee?
Do you have a waiting list?
How do I discontinue enrollment?
What happens if my child breaks their arm and they need to stay out of the water for an extended period of time?
At what point is my child’s class reservation confirmed?
What if we want to stop and take a break from swim lessons?
Can I put my lessons on hold for the summer?