In addition to promoting a healthy lifestyle, developing a love of the water is therapeutic, and evokes a sense of calm. Swimming is also a great way to achieve a full-body workout while reducing and physical stress on your bones, joints and muscles. Enjoyment of the water is a must for swimmers of all ages and body types, and particularly beneficial for people with arthritis.
Imagine's adult swim lessons are customized, 45min private or semi-private classes, structured around your specific needs - whether it's getting over fundamental fears of the water or fine tuning your strokes for competition.
Classes are $135 per private session or $75 for semi-private instruction, and we offer two types of registration:
You are welcome to try the class first to make sure your instructor is a good fit, and the day/time works with your schedule. This trial lesson is a regular class rate of $135 for a private class and $75 for a semi-private.
Once you enroll on a perpetual basis, that means you've reserved the weekly, scheduled class for an ongoing basis until we receive a 30-day notice of cancellation via email from you to email@example.com.
Classes do not end automatically. Tuition is processed on the first of each month, for the number of lessons in that month, and every 6th lesson is a credit so if you have any unforeseen conflicts, this is a great way to prevent losing money on a missed class. We do not credit or refund for missed lessons.
These are prescheduled, consecutive classes that have a specified end date, and are paid for upon registration. Classes are sold in packages of 4 or more lessons. For a package of 8 lessons or more lessons, you get a class for free.Our adult classes are offered at three different locations. To view each pool's details, simply click on the underlined location.
- Monday and Friday mornings at 7am, 7:15am, 7:45am and 8am.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday evenings at 7pm and 7:45pm.
- This pool is suited for those who are new to the water and wanting to build confidence/develop basic skills.
- Friday evenings at 6:30pm and 7:15pm
- This location is better suited for the more comfortable swimmer who wants to learn breathing techniques, learn drills as well as improve efficiency with the introduction of flip turns.
- Sundays 4:00pm and 5:00pm
- This pool is better suited for those who are more experienced in the water and/or wanting to build stamina, swim for exercise, improve technique/stroke refinement, etc.
Included with enrollment of classes is the use of our Flagship pool on Sunday evenings 6:30pm-9pm (with the last entry at 8:30pm). This a great way to practice the skills demonstrated in your lessons. Pending availability, you can start your lessons as soon as you'd like!
Please tell us a bit more about yourself by taking a brief moment to fill out our Pre-Class Questionnaire.
- Registrations are completed over the phone on a first come, first served basis.
- All semi-privates must be registered together. Anyone without a swim partner to take classes with must register for a private lesson.
- We do not refund or credit for missed lessons.
- For purchased class packages, scheduling for a different lesson time must be done after the completion of your current package as we cannot change class times before then.
- While we strive for consistency, we cannot guarantee our instructors schedules. Periodic subs and instructor replacements are possible. We do not reschedule lessons for subs.