[St. Francis college] 180 Remsen Street
Between Clinton & Court Street
Nearby subway stops:
Entering the facility:
Proceed to the back of first level and take the stairwell 1 floor down. Make a left across from weight room. Pool will be straight ahead. Bathrooms and changing rooms can be found on pool deck.
Seating for families and caregivers is located on bleachers on the deck.
Facility specific rules:
- Parent, Caregiver and swimmers 6 years and older must use same sex locker rooms.
- Strollers may not be left near stairwells.
- Parent or Caregiver must remain on premises during lessons.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Seating is not allowed on lifeguard chairs.
- If using locker rooms above the swimming pool, all children must dry-off on deck before using the stairs.
Please note that all rules are strictly enforced by college staff.
*Imagine Swimming is not responsible for any lost items.
|Saturday:||2:20pm - 5:00pm|
|Sunday:||3:00pm - 6:00pm|
No class days:
January 1, 27
The pool is suited for ages 3 years and up.
Average water temperature: