Chelsea: London Terrace Towers
465 23rd Street between 9th & 10th Avenue
Exclusively for residents & friends of residents
Nearby subway stops:
Entering the facility:
The pool and changing areas can be found by walking straight through the second door behind the doorman's desk and down the stairs. This area is set up with changing tents and has a restroom for Imagine swimmers and families to use. The area is only for use immediately before and after lessons. A shower on the deck must be used to rinse prior to entering the pool.
Seating for families and caregivers is located on the catwalk above the changing area side of the pool and can be accessed by taking the small stairs behind the doorman's desk up to the landing and proceeding to the benches area to the right. Please Note: lessons in progress may not be watched from the pool deck or by leaning over the railing of the catwalk.
Facility specific rules:
Please note that all rules are strictly enforced by the facility staff.
- Swimmers must enter/exit through the designated changing area.
- Swimmers and family may not use the members’ locker rooms for any reason.
- Swimmers must rinse off in the shower on deck before entering the pool.
- Swimming caps must be worn by all swimmers.
- Street shoes are strictly prohibited from being worn on the pool deck.
- Changing is permitted in changing area only.
- No horseplay/ running on the catwalk or in changing area.
- Parents or Caregivers must remain on premises during lessons.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
*Imagine Swimming is not responsible for any lost items.
|Monday:||2:45pm - 5:30pm|
|Tuesday:||3:30pm - 5:30pm|
|Friday:||2:45pm - 5:30pm|
No class days:
Novermber 23, 24
The pool is suited for ages 3 years and up.
Average water temperature: