Chelsea: London Terrace Towers
465 23rd Street between 9th & 10th Avenue
Exclusively for residents & friends of residents
Nearby subway stops:
Entering the facility:
The pool and locker rooms can be found by taking the small stairs behind the doorman's desk up to the landing and proceeding around the pool to the left. Follow the stairs down one flight and the locker rooms will be on your left and right hand side.
Seating for families and caregivers is located on the cat walk near the entrance above the pool. Note: lessons in progress may not be watched from the pool deck.
Facility specific rules:
Please note that all rules are strictly enforced by the facility staff.
- Swimmers and families must enter/exit through their respective locker rooms.
- Swimmers must rinse off in the shower before entering the pool.
- Swimming caps must be worn by all swimmers.
- Street shoes are strictly prohibited from being worn on the pool deck.
- Changing is permitted in locker-rooms only.
- Children 6 and over must use same-sex locker-rooms.
- No horseplay/ running on catwalk or locker-rooms.
- Parents or Caregivers must remain on premises during lessons.
- Use of sauna and steam-room is strictly prohibited.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
*Imagine Swimming is not responsible for any lost items.
|Monday:||2:45pm - 5:30pm|
|Tuesday:||3:30pm - 5:30pm|
|Friday:||2:45pm - 5:30pm|
No class days:
December 22 through January 1
The pool is suited for ages 3 years and up.
Average water temperature: