Crown Heights: Medgar Evers College
Medgar Evers College -1150 Carroll Street
Enter at 1150 Carroll Street between Rogers and Nostrand - East of Prospect Park
Nearby subway stops:
Street parking available
Entering the facility:
Enter at 1150 Carroll Street. Be sure to sign in with security before proceeding to the pool. There is an elevator to the left of the small stairway to the pool should you need it.
Seating for families and caregivers is located on the bleachers.
Facility specific rules:
Please note that all rules are strictly enforced by the facility staff.
- Swimmers 7 years and older must use same sex locker rooms.
- Swimming caps must be worn by all swimmers
- Swimmers are required to rinse off before entering the pool.
- Street shoes are strictly prohibited from being worn on the pool deck.
- Any type of food and drink is strictly prohibited from the pool and bleachers. Please make sure any snacks are consumed in the hallway behind the bleacher area.
- The men's locker room is accessible via the pool deck.
- Strollers can be stored at the far end of the bleachers near the wheelchair lift.
- A parent/caregiver must remain in the bleachers for the duration of the lesson.
*Imagine Swimming is not responsible for any lost items.
|Tuesday:||3:50pm - 6:30pm|
|Wednesday:||3:50pm - 6:30pm|
|Thursday:||3:50pm - 6:30pm|
|Saturday:||11:05am - 4:25pm|
No class days:
November 15, 23-25
December 5, 23-31
January 1-5, 11, 21, 25
Suitable for children ages 3 and up
Average water temperature: