Congregation Beth Elohim, 274 Garfield Place
Enter through the Garfield entrance, between 8th Ave & Prospect Park West.
Nearby Subway Stops:
Entering the facility:
The pool and locker rooms can be found by taking the one level down. Turn left through the French doors and proceed down the hallway. The women’s room will be on your right before the pool, the men’s room is down the hall on the left.
Seating for families is located on deck.
Facility specific rules:
Please note that all rules are strictly enforced by the facilities staff.
- Swimmers must use same sex locker rooms.
- Swimmers must shower before entering the pool.
- Swimming caps must be worn by all swimmers.
- Stroller Parking is located on the main level.
- Government ID is required to enter and exit the facility.
*Imagine Swimming is not responsible for any lost items.
|Monday:||9:20am - 12:00pm|
|Tuesday:||10:40am - 12:40pm|
|Friday:||9:20am - 12:00pm|
|Saturday:||9:20 - 12:00pm
2:20pm - 5:00pm
|Sunday:||9:00am - 11:40pm
3:00pm - 5:40pm
No class days:
September 22, 30
October 1, 6, 9
November 10, 23 - 26
December 23 -31
January 1, 8, 16
The pool is suited for ages 4 years and up
Average water temperature:
82 - 83 degrees