77 Harrison Street
Enter on south side of street, between Greenwich & West Street
Nearby subway stops:
Parking:There is an icon parking garage across the street.
Entering the facility:
Imagine swimmers and parents may enter the BMCC with ID at 77 Harrison St, on the south side of Harrison St (between Greenwich and West St). If a caregiver brings your children to lessons, please advise them that they must be ready to present valid ID upon entering the building.
The pool and locker rooms can be found by taking the elevator to the third floor. Please walk across the sky walk to the north side of Harrison Street. Please take the escalators one flight down & proceed straight down the corridor. The pool and locker rooms will be on the right.
Seating for families and caregivers is located on bleachers on the far side of the deck
Facility specific rules:
Please note that all rules are strictly enforced by the college staff.
- All swimmers and parents must use same sex locker rooms.
- Swimmers and families must enter and exit through their respective locker rooms.
- Swimming caps must be worn by all swimmers.
- Street shoes are strictly prohibited from being worn on the pool deck.
- Strollers must be parked in the hallway outside of the locker rooms. Strollers are not permitted on deck or in the locker rooms.
- Imagine Swimming is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- It is advised that families bring a lock for their belongings for use of a locker only during their class time. All locks left overnight will be clipped by the facility.
This pool is kept around 80 degrees. A wetsuit is recommended for students who may be sensitive to cooler water.
*Imagine Swimming is not responsible for any lost items.
|Monday:||3:40pm - 6:20pm|
|Tuesday:||3:40pm - 6:20pm|
|Wednesday:||3:40pm - 6:20pm|
|Thursday:||3:40pm - 6:20pm|
|Friday:||3:40pm - 6:20pm|
|Saturday:||9:20am - 4:20pm|
|Sunday:||9:20am - 4:20pm|
No class days:
November 23, 24
December 23 - 31
The pool is suited for ages 7 years and up.
Average water temperature:
80 degrees - A wetsuit is recommended for students who may be sensitive to cooler water.